Monday, June 2, 2014

End of the School Year 2014!

      It's here! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel?! Yes, I have almost survived another amazingly great school year!

      I wanted to end the school year with another fun bundle discussing how everyone is going to spend their summer while still getting a little speech therapy in before the end of the school year! ;) 


      Here is a little sneak preview of my lesson plans for the last week of speech therapy services with my kiddos! 



Speech Language

Irregular Verbs


Irregular Verbs


Pronouns


Questions


Synonyms

Synonyms

     I sure hope they enjoy it! ;) And that I don't turn into TOO much of a sad sap during my last session with my little kiddos until next fall!

If you want to see more of the End of the Year Bundle Click Here!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment