Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Spring Forward

     Can you believe it?! It's officially spring forward today! I love this time of year when it starts to stay light out until later in the day. I always feel more productive later in the evening instead of sitting down to watch tv at 5pm because it is pitch dark outside. 

    In preparation for St. Patrick's Day I'm going to share my St. Patty's all inclusive bundle that covers language, articulation, & social pragmatics.  I love these all inclusive holiday bundles because they make my job SO much easier when it comes to therapy planning for the week. I plan on using this bundle for the whole week and it has something for everyone of my students on my caseload!

St. Patty's Bundle
St. Patrick's Day

This bundle includes:
-Yes/No Questions
-WH-Questions (who, what, when, where, why, & how)
-Pronouns
-Synonyms
-Antonyms
-Categories
-Multiple Meaning Words
-Articulation R & L Coloring Pages
-Regular Past Tense Verbs
-Irregular Past Tense Verbs
-Describe/Attributes
-Idioms 
-Problem Solving
-Articulation /r, l, s, z, sh, ch, th/ initial, medial, & final

WH-Questions
St. Patrick's Day
     Here are the WH-what questions page. I normally have little student white boards and allow each student time to write down their answer to the question allowing a response from each student.

Multiple Meaning Words
St. Patrick's Day
     Here is one of the multiple meaning word pages. I have the student start by reading the words in the word bank (the green four leaf clovers on top) then I have them cut them out. Next the student reads two of the definitions and glues the correct multiple meaning green clover on top of the black and white clover. My students really enjoy cutting and gluing the clovers in the correct spot.

To see a preview of this product or purchase this product click here!


Don't Forget to Pin Me!
St. Patrick's Day

Happy Almost St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment