Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Day of Easter!

     Can you believe it's already April?! Only two and a half more months until it's summer. ;) Now that spring break is over I am planning my therapy for the first week back. This year Easter is crazy early in April! I decided that it would be a fun theme for the week after spring break. Here is a sneak peek into my therapy plans for next week. 


Easter Bundle
Speech Therapy
        With so many different kiddos on my caseload I tried to make one bundle for all of my kiddos for the whole week to save me time and therapy planning. This bundle includes language, articulation, and social pragmatics skills. 

     Pronouns, Synonyms, Antonyms, Categories, Multiple Meaning Words, Regular Past Tense Verbs, Irregular Past Tense Verbs, Comparing/Contrasting, Describing/Attributes, Idioms, Problem Solving, Articulation /r/, /l/, /s/, /z/, /sh/, /ch/.


Multiple Meaning Words
Speech Therapy
     The student first cuts out the 5 multiple meaning words in the Easter egg word bank. Then the student reads the two possible definitions and glues the correct multiple meaning word to match. 


Idioms
Speech Therapy
    The student first reads the definitions in the black and white Easter eggs at top. The student then reads the colored Easter eggs with the idiom used in a sentence. When the student matches the correct definition with the idiom they color the black and white definition to match the color of the idiom in a sentence. 


Articulation
Speech Therapy
     First cut out the articulation words and place them in Easter eggs. Then I will hide them around the speech therapy room and have my students look for them! I'm planning to put different sounds into different colors so I can have multiple kiddos look for eggs at the same time. For example, /r/ in red eggs and /l/ in blue eggs. Then I can assign a student a color based on which sound they are currently working on. :) I think my kiddos are going to love this activity!

Want to see more or purchase this bundle click here!


Pin Me!
Speech Therapy


 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment