Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jumping into Spring

     The rain has finally arrived here in Oregon. Even though I don't love love the rain it is still what makes Oregon the beautiful green that it is! You know that saying, "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." The same is true for the rain you can complain because it is raining or you can rejoice because the rain will bring an amazing summer with wonderful colors and flowers! 

     Now that Spring Break is over I have to make it through this last quarter and we are home free to summer time. I'm getting pretty excited and starting to think about all of the house projects I want to accomplish this summer. ;) To help me get through this last stretch I created a Spring bundle that has something for everyone of my kiddos on my caseload. I just wanted to simply have one bundle that will get me through a whole week of therapy no matter which kiddo walks through the door for their therapy session. 

    Here is a little preview of my therapy plan for next week.


Spring Bundle
Speech Therapy
    This bundle includes:
* Yes or No Questions
* WH-Questions (who, what, when, where, why, & how)
* Synonyms
* Antonyms
* Categories
* Pronouns
* Regular Past Tense Verbs
* Irregular Past Tense Verbs 
* Multiple Meaning Words
* Compare & Contrast
* Attributes
* Idioms
* Problem Solving
* Articulation /r, l, s, z, sh, ch, th/ initial, medial, final


Synonyms
Speech Therapy
     I have the kiddos first read the word bank and then cut out the word bank. Next the kiddo glues the correct synonyms next to each other. My kiddos really enjoy cutting and gluing things. I also have them work on requesting for the scissors and glue using complete grammatically correct sentences. 


Multiple Meaning Words
Speech Therapy
      I beginning by having my students read the words in the word bank and then cut the word bank out. Next the student glues the correct multiple meaning word on top of the sunflower with the two correct definitions.


Articulation R
Speech Therapy
     Here is an a page of initial articulation r words. I normally print two copies and have the kiddos play "Go Fish" or Memory. 

    Want to see more of a preview or purchase this product click here!


Pin Me :)
Speech Therapy


Happy Spring! Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment