Sunday, October 5, 2014

Trick or Treat :)

      Who doesn't love candy?! Okay I'm sure there are a few people who don't actually care for candy, but sadly I am not one of them. I have a candy jar that I love to open and treat myself! :) I just tell myself that it's okay to have a couple every now and then and it stops me from sitting down with a whole bag. 

    I know that my little kiddos at school are sure getting excited that it's October already! Some have already planned what they are going to be for Halloween. I know of one princess and one spiderman. :D In the excitement of Halloween I have a few therapy ideas to share with you and hopefully get you in the Halloween spirit as well.

Here are a few ideas:

Synonyms:
Halloween
   Write matching synonyms on pumpkins. Then have the student cut out the word bank and glue the synonym next to the matching synonym below.

Irregular Past Tense Verbs:
Halloween
      Create sentences with irregular past tense verbs. Have a word bank of correct irregular past tense verbs. Then have the student cut out the verb word bank and glue the words down creating correct irregular past tense verb sentences.

Idioms:
Halloween
     Create sentences with idioms. Then have a word bank consisting of the idiom definitions. Have the student color the definitions of the idioms to match the sentence with that idiom.

Problem Solving:
Halloween
     Create a problem solving board game. Have the student help the girl trick or treat by solving the problems along the way!

Articulation:
Halloween
    Create articulation cards related to a Halloween theme. Make two copies of the cards and play "Go Fish".


Halloween Bundle
Halloween



Language, Articulation, & Social Pragmatics
Halloween

If you'd like to purchase this product click here!
Halloween: Language, Articulation, & Social Pragmatics Bundle


Pin Me!
Halloween

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment