Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jumping into Fall

        It's almost that beautiful time of year when the leaves begin to change. I love fall! It is by far my favorite season. :) Plus it's the time of year that you can dress all cute in a pair of blue jeans with a cream sweater top, brown boots, and a colorful scarf...I just hope it doesn't rain so I can actually show off my cute outfit!! Okay enough about my clothes. ;)  Since it is my favorite season I had to celebrate and make something cute, interactive, and fun! I wanted something that I could use with any of my speech groups. I created this Fall Bundle that has something for everyone on my caseload: Yes/No Questions, WH Questions Who, What, When, Where, Why, & How, Pronouns, Categories, Regular Past Tense Verbs, Irregular Past Tense Verbs, Compare & Contrast, Describing/Attributes, Multiple Meaning Words, Idioms, Problem Solving, & Articulation /r, l, s, z, sh, ch, th/.

Here is a preview!

Fall

Top Left: Problem Solving Board Game.
Middle Left: Multiple Meaning Words.
Middle Right: Idioms.
Bottom Left: Irregular Past Tense Verbs.



Problem Solving:
Problem Solving
    Have the student pick out a place marker then roll a dice. Help the man with the rake get to the tree by solving the problems along the way. 


Multiple Meaning Words:
Multiple Meaning Words
    Read the words in the word bank. Then cut out the word bank and glue the matching words on top of the purple leaves. 


Multiple Meaning Words:
Speech Language Fall
Match the words with the two definitions of the word.



Idioms:
Idioms
Idioms
     Read the idioms that are used within a sentence. For example, "Tommy was driving the teacher up the wall." Then match the idiom definition with the idiom used within a sentence by coloring the definition the same color as the tree.



Irregular Past Tense Verbs:
Irregular Verbs
     Read and cut out the words in the word bank. 


Irregular Past Tense Verbs:
Speech Language
     Then read the sentences below and glue the correct irregular verb on top of the incorrect irregular verb.

If you'd like to purchase this product check it out here: 
Fall Bundle: Language, Articulation, & Social Pragmatics


Also if you'd like to save money check out my: 
4 Fall Bundles: Get 1 FREE 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment