Sunday, November 16, 2014

Articulation R Games for Thanksgiving


       This year I have multiple kiddos working on the /r/ sound. I don't know about you, but I sure get tired of using the same articulation cards over and over and over again. I do enjoy playing articulation games, such as Go Fish, Memory, Tic Tac Toe, Bingo. I can usually get multiple repetitions of the sound playing these games, which is nice since I only see them for 30 minutes a week.  I really enjoy the holidays and my kiddos seem to enjoy them as well. I decided why not make a bundle for just /r/ sounds focusing on a Thanksgiving theme? I've found these cards to also be helpful in teaching Thanksgiving vocabulary in a fun and interactive way.

I created a Tic Tac Toe game, Go Fish or Memory game, and also a Bingo game!

Check it out!


Speech Therapy


Tic Tac Toe:
Speech Therapy
Here is the Tic Tac Toe board for medial /r/ sound. I also created a board for the initial /r/ and final /r/ sound.

Tic Tac Toe Winner:

Speech Therapy
My student got three X's in a row diagonally and beat me :)

Go Fish Game:
Speech Therapy
Playing Go Fish with the medial /r/ deck my student made three matches (Pitchfork, Pilgrim, and Corn).


Or you can use the Go Fish Decks to play Memory:

Speech Therapy
This student turned over both of the pilgrims and made a match playing Memory.

R Bingo Board:
Speech Therapy
There are 4 different bingo boards and 4 different colored square paper markers. This student make a diagonal bingo! There are also enough markers to play blackout if you prefer.

Speech Therapy

Click here to see more or purchase this bundle!


Speech Therapy
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment