Sunday, December 14, 2014

Almost Merry Christmas

     It's almost here! An amazing break with with friends, family, music, hot coco, cookies, movies, pajamas, and a warm fireplace. Every year my family and I watch the movie Christmas Vacation. My sister and I can practically quote the entire movie. My parents especially love it when we do that OR so that's what they tell us. :) 

     Keeping with the Christmas spirit I have created a Christmas Articulation R games bundle. I used my favorite articulation games. I'm sure you can guess them! Tic Tac Toe, Go Fish, Memory, and Bingo are all at the top of the articulation games list. 

Here is a preview of the Christmas articulation /r/ games.

Christmas

Top Left: Initial R Tic Tac Toe Board
Top Right: Bingo R Board
Bottom Left: Medial Go Fish or Memory Cards
Bottom Right: Medial Go Fish or Memory Cards

Tic Tac Toe: Initial R Board
Articulation


Articulation
     Playing Tic Tac Toe with one of my kiddos and he got 3 in a row diagonally for the win!

Go Fish Cards: Medial R words
Articulation
     Playing Go Fish with the medial /r/ words deck. This student had made 3 matches (fireplace, north pole, & decorate).

Memory Matching Game:
Articulation
      My student made a match by turning over both of the gingerbread cookies. The student then gets to keep the cards.

Bingo Articulation R Board:
Articulation
    Use the markers to cover the words on the bingo board.

Bingo Artic Board:
Articulation
   This student made a bingo! Get 5 in a row to make a bingo.

If you'd like to see more or purchase this bundle click here!

Articulation


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment