Sunday, September 13, 2015

Desk Reminders for Speech Therapy

      As a speech path at the elementary level I am constantly on the go as I have a new group about every 30 minutes. I know it's great for my health, but sometimes I feel like so much time of therapy is wasted walking down the hall so I have created speech therapy desk reminders to help my student remember when it is their speech time. I'm hoping to use this with my older kiddos and maybe some of my responsible younger kiddos. :)


Speech Therapy
      I have designed them to come in 4 different colors to choose from. I'm planning to have my kiddos choose which one they like best and filling out the information and reviewing it with each of them.


Bubbles
      This one is called Bubbles! The time is written in digital time on the bottom and then we will check off which day or days they will be coming to speech. In addition, there is a blank clock for them to draw in the time in case they only have a clock in their classroom. 


Stripes in Teal
    This one is called Stripes in Teal! The time ranges from 8:00am to 3:30pm in 30 minute increments. In addition, there are a copy of blank ones just in case you have a group that you have to pull at a random time that is not included.


Teal Dots
Speech Therapy

        This one is called Teal Dots. It's kinda hard to see in this picture, but they are teal. :)

      If you want to see more or purchase this product click here?!


Pin Me ;)
Speech Therapy


Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment