Wednesday, September 16, 2015

How to Organize your Speech Therapy Closet


Speech Therapy     I hope your therapy closet doesn't look as crazy as mine! Okay it's not that bad. It's just when you have 5 minutes between groups and you're throwing one therapy item back into the closet and then grabbing another one out it can get crazy fast. I created labels so I can have designated areas for everything and hopefully keep everything in its place. 



Labels
Labels

     I created 44 different labels! I know that sounds like a lot, but I figured it would be nice to have more than not having enough. :D I made them in 4 different designs to make it fun and cute.
     
Labels

Labels

Antonyms
Labels
Here is a close up look at my antonyms label. ;)

Pin Me!
Labels

     Click here to see more or purchase this product!

     How do you organize your therapy materials?

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment