Sunday, September 6, 2015

Language Bundle for Back to School

      I always start the school year with great intentions. Then comes paperwork, meetings, oh and did I mention paperwork and meetings?! This year I decided to get everything ready to go before school gets started so I don't have to worry about finding time to do my lesson planning at the beginning of the year. I created a language bundle for all of my language students.


Speech Therapy
      This bundle has something for all of my language kiddos. It has everything ranging from yes/no questions, pronouns, synonyms, antonyms, following directions, regular past tense verbs, irregular past tense verbs, categories, compare & contrast, requesting, prepositions, superlatives, copulas, articulation R & L, & vocabulary words.


Category Cards
Speech Therapy
     For this activity I have my kiddos cut out the words and identify the 4 different categories. Then they glue them on the following pages of categories. My students enjoy cutting and glueing activities so I'm hoping they will enjoy this activity.


Regular Past Tense Verbs
Speech Therapy
       Here is another cut and glue activity. I have my students first read the words in the word bank then read the following regular past tense sentences. The students are then instructed to cut out the words in the word bank and then glue them down to cover the incorrect past tense verbs.


Copulas
Speech Therapy
      In this activity I have my students read the following sentences and write the correct copula (is/are) to fill in the blank to complete the sentences. 

     Want to see more or purchase this product click here?!


Don't Forget to Pin Me ;)
Speech Therapy

   Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment