Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Baseline Data Tracking

Speech Therapy     Collecting baseline data always makes me feel a little overwhelmed at the beginning of the school year. I know I have to do it though. :) I need to know where each kiddo is at and to document that they have made progress throughout the school year. I started thinking I wanted to make something that was simple to implement. As I'm sure you know how much free time a speech therapist has. 
 I needed to track both articulation and language goals. Here is a preview of how I'm planning to do to track my baseline data and track my kiddos progress throughout the year.
    
Speech Therapy
     The articulation baseline bundle includes all sounds! I'm so excited to have everything all in one place. Normally I'm grabbing artic cards from around my office and tracking baseline at the word level. Not even starting to collect data on sentences, reading, and conversation levels. This year I'm going to grab a sheet and be able to track each sound at the initial, medial, or final position and at the word level, sentence level, reading level, and conversation level all on one sheet!

Initial B 
      This allows me to collect data on each level (words, sentences, reading, & conversation) or only on one or two levels. 

Medial T
Speech Therapy
            The bundle includes the following sounds:
*/r, l, s, z, sh, ch, th, p, b, f, v, t, d, k, g, m, n/ initial, medial, & final positions
*/ j, y, w, h/  initial & medial positions
*/r-blends, l-blends, s-blends/ initial positions

Speech Therapy
     Want to see more or purchase this product click here!

Speech Therapy
      Language baseline data tracking is always the most time consuming data for me to collect as I have to dig through all of my language materials to find a little bit of each area to collect data. This bundle covers all language areas with 5 questions in each area. 

This bundle includes: 
*Categories
*Multiple Meaning Words
*Regular Past Tense Verbs
*Irregular Past Tense Verbs
*Regular Plurals
*Irregular Plurals
*Compare & Contrast
*Yes/No Questions
*WH-Questions (who, what, when, where, why, & how)
*Pronouns
*Copulas
*Synonyms
*Antonyms
*Superlatives

Irregular Plurals
Speech Therapy
       For this activity I have the student complete the irregular plural blanks. "One mouse. Two mice." Then I check the box whether they got the answer correct or incorrect and then fill out the how many they got correct out of 5 along with the percentage.

Irregular Past Tense Verbs
Speech Therapy
       For this activity I read the present tense sentence and have my student complete the past tense sentence. "Today the man is running." "Yesterday the man ran." I mark wether they got the answer correct or wrong. Then I fill out how many they got correct out of 5 with a percentage correct.

Speech Therapy
    Want to see more or purchase this product click here!

Speech Therapy
     Love both bundles and want to save money? Click here to purchase Baseline Data Tracking Articulation & Language Bundled!

Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment