Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Personalize Your Articulation Deck of Cards

     Who doesn't love coloring?! I remember when I was really little I was riding my bike and I was going down a hill and flipped over my handle bars. I had scarped up my face pretty good so my aunt bought me a coloring book. It was my favorite coloring book and I still have it to this day. :) Do any of your students enjoy coloring or playing card games and have articulation therapy goals?  Well this is the best of all things. I have created coloring articulation playing card desks. Check it out! I'm excited to use this with my students this year!


Speech Therapy
      There is an individual playing deck of cards for the following articulation sounds: R, R-Blends, S, S-Blends, L, L-Blends, Z, SH, CH, TH, G, K, D, T, B, P, M, N. With these cards you can play any card game your students love, such as Go Fish, Crazy Eights, Slap Jack, Spoons, Memory, or Old Maid to name a few ideas.


 R Coloring Deck of Cards
     Here is an example of what the R coloring deck looks like. Cut out and color the deck and start playing! How fun would it be to have a personalized playing deck of cards for your articulation sound. I'm also planning to send the deck of cards home as a homework therapy idea!

S Coloring Deck of Cards
Speech Therapy
     Here is an example of the S Deck of Cards. I've also thought about having my students slowly color their personalized deck by after each therapy session they can color 5 or so cards as their reward?!

L-Blends Deck of Cards
Speech Therapy
   Here is an example of a page of the L-Blends Coloring Deck. I can't wait to share these with my kiddos I think they are just going to think it's the coolest thing to personalize their own articulation playing deck of cards!


Add Me to Your Pins :)
Speech Therapy

      Thanks for checking out my blog! Do you have any other ideas for these cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment